Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Burp Cloths.

I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I'm going to make and sell burp cloths. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to make them, but I really like the idea of being able to create gift sets, and I think burp cloths are always a great gift for a new baby. I wasn't happy with my earlier designs, so I decided to make a few changes. I'm really happy with how the new burp cloths turned out. The new design is simple, and it complements my blankets perfectly.

Here are the new Orangeberry Baby burp cloths.






The new burp cloths feature the same piped edging as my blankets and are backed with terry cloth, which is soft and super absorbent. They measure approximately 8" x 16". I tried different sizes, and this size is the one I like best. It fits nicely over your shoulder, and, when folded or rolled up, it doesn't take up much space making it convenient to carry with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment