Saturday, May 8, 2010

Things are moving fast.

It's only been a few months since I made the decision to launch Orangeberry Baby. During that time, I opened an Etsy shop, designed new labels, and spent time working on the designs of my products. I now feel like I have a good set of designs that I really love and that I think you will love, too. Take a look at some of the new designs:

Receiving Blankets:


Lovey Blankets (Available in two different sizes):


I will offer three different types of blankets: receiving blankets, stroller blankets, and lovey security blankets (small and large sizes).

I will be posting some new blankets to the shop soon. I'm excited to show you the new fabrics I've picked. Maybe I will post a sneak peek of what is in the works later this week!

I'm beginning this blog to keep everyone updated on what's happening at Orangeberry Baby. I hope you will enjoy visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment